Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Maruti Alto 800

Leakage Of CNG From Company Fitted CNG Kit

for CNG LXI

Dear All, Recently I bought my 1st car Maruti Alto 800 Lxi CNG version which comes with Company fitted CNG Kit. After driving for 7471 km in 4.5 months I encountered a problem of CNG leakage from CNG Bottle or Three-way valve (Maruti people used to call as a multi-way valve). I suddenly switched off the regulator of that valve and brought that car by driving on petrol to the dealer. I complained to them and showed the leakage to them. The 1st response from their side was it will take time. Further, I asked them this car is under warranty so please replace the necessarily required parts. They replied that if this comes under warranty then I can replace that part. Did I ask why? Still, this car is under warranty. They replied that due to some pressure on fueling station the valve might get leaked. I need to check. This kind of waggish replies I got. Finally, I got the answer that it will take more than 10 days for the part to arrive. I recommend you to not spend money in company fitted CNG kit.

S