1. Maruti Alto is within the budget one of the best cars in its segment.
2. With record sales and maximum service centres, one can easily find spare parts and service stations and all car mechanics are adept at solving the solution.
3. Spare parts are quite cheap and genuine compared to other cars. There is hardly a chance of black marketing of spares.
4. With space interiors, it can accommodate 4-5 passengers making it almost an ideal entry segment car on Indian roads.
5. It definitely maintains good average and is low on emission.
6. Has optimal boot space to store luggage of a small family.
1. AC is not the best in its class.
2. Power is limited. One has to frequent to 1st or 2nd gear when the car is driving in elevation.
3. Driving in fog or rain can be a bit on edge with AC and wiper extracting power.
4. Safety features which are present in other cars of the same segment are missing in Alto 800.
5. Unlike Wagon R or Swift, Alto has limited ability to enhancement like flashy sound system or for being a rally car for long drives.
I am writing this review after driving my car about 3000 kilometer. Th...
Owning this car, a pleasure!Brought home on 6th October 2017, it's...
Graduating from a motorcycle to a four wheeler is always a special fee...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals