Awesome Car

By for Maruti Alto 800 2016-11-02 22:32:02.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Exterior: I felt Eon and Kwid more appealing(looks) but 'Appearances are often deceptive'. Alto 800 2016 has improved a lot in looks. I chose Alto 800 as Practicality was the prime concern. I added crome so that it looked better.

Cons : Exterior: I felt Eon and Kwid more appealing(looks) but 'Appearances are often deceptive'. Alto 800 2016 has improved a lot in looks. I chose Alto 800 as Practicality was the prime concern. I added crome so that it looked better.

Exterior: I felt Eon and Kwid more appealing(looks) but 'Appearances are often deceptive'. Alto 800 2016 has improved a lot in looks. I chose Alto 800 as Practicality was the prime concern. I added crome so that it looked better. Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) The 796cc car is for small trips hence boot space is sufficient. If one knows the art of packing the luggage, space is enough(need good bags-like American tourister,sky). I fold the rear seat and could carry coconuts(around 70) :-) Boot space, storage and features are better in Eon and Kwid. But car is for commuting and in that Alto 800 is the best. Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox- Suspension is good; gear shift are smooth; It has a decent fuel economy 18-20kpl Ride Quality & Handling: The Car to run primarily on roads and carry 4-5 passengers. Good handling. steering is responsive, good ride quality. During rainy season in the bad stretches of roads the low ground clearance was a clearance(also in hill areas). In the over all driving experience found ALTO 800 the BEST choice in the price range. Final Words IF LOOKS, boot space is the focus this is not the choice. But for me car was for transporting people without spending much on it. It is a reliable car and the spare parts availability, cost of ownership makes it a better package. Car(any) can't be said as a an asset(in true sense); Alto 800 has least depreciation over the years. Areas of improvement More luggage space 200l minimum,increase internal storage(1 or 2 bottle holders) ,increase ground clearance