Alto 800 LXi best for mid section beginners
I purchased Maruti Suzuki Lxi the very next day I got my first salary and being a beginner i am very satisfied with the vehicle within this price range.
I purchase LXi version with additional fitment of Sony music system and other accessories. I am using this car for last 1.5 yrs. Pros n Cons are as below:
1. Best after sales service. I have not spent a single penny over service part.
2. Service and spare parts are available almost every corner of country.
3. AC is best in class compared to NANO
4. Engine is 800CC very silent
5. Over all vibration of vehicle is reduced compared to old alto and other equivalent vehicles in this price range.
6. Leg room is good.
7. No complaint of engine heating or belt problem even after long drives of 300Kms a day.
8. Mileage is approx 21without AC in winters, 18-19 with AC. (checked after running 3500Kms)
1. At higher speed more than 80KMph, overtaking is difficult as engine is 800CC only.
2. Seating posture is not good for long journeys. continuously cant drive more than 200Kms.
3. Sheet metal used in body is lighter (thickness is less)
4. No child lock.
Overall Good for beginners in range of Rs 3.5 Lakhs
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Alto 800 Reviews
If you are looking for a less expensive and fuel efficient four wheeler then just go for the all new Maruti Alto 800. I have bought this vehicle recently and I was just a...
I am writing this review after driving my car about 3000 kilometer. The first thing is about the car is extraordinary fuel efficiency. I literally drive the car till the ...
Maruti Alto 800 Further Research
Trending Maruti Cars