I purchased Maruti Suzuki Lxi the very next day I got my first salary and being a beginner i am very satisfied with the vehicle within this price range.
I purchase LXi version with additional fitment of Sony music system and other accessories. I am using this car for last 1.5 yrs. Pros n Cons are as below:
1. Best after sales service. I have not spent a single penny over service part.
2. Service and spare parts are available almost every corner of country.
3. AC is best in class compared to NANO
4. Engine is 800CC very silent
5. Over all vibration of vehicle is reduced compared to old alto and other equivalent vehicles in this price range.
6. Leg room is good.
7. No complaint of engine heating or belt problem even after long drives of 300Kms a day.
8. Mileage is approx 21without AC in winters, 18-19 with AC. (checked after running 3500Kms)
1. At higher speed more than 80KMph, overtaking is difficult as engine is 800CC only.
2. Seating posture is not good for long journeys. continuously cant drive more than 200Kms.
3. Sheet metal used in body is lighter (thickness is less)
4. No child lock.
Overall Good for beginners in range of Rs 3.5 Lakhs
Owning this car, a pleasure!Brought home on 6th October 2017, it’s bee...
Graduating from a motorcycle to a four wheeler is always a special fee...
I bought Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI one months ago. This is my first c...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals