Style and Performance GURU

By for Maruti A Star from KALYANI 2010-06-27 14:19:01.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Awesome style,amazing mileage, performance,engine

Cons : Luggage space, but it can be adjusted its not a big deal

I bought the car on 22/6/2010 and it has proved that my decision to buy a Maruti A-Star VXi was bang on right! I considered small cars like Maruti Wagon R, Maruti Estilo(which fall within my budget).....sticking to Maruti bcoz of Maruti brand in India........Maruti A-Star is much wider compared to above cars hence 3 people can sit comfortably in the rear seat, it has big wheels hence the car has good grip over the road this makes drive in the car more comfortable , interiors are also pretty good,mileage & performance is also good.Actually it is more or less on par with Hyundai i10.I must say it scores above rest all cars in looks and style dept, IT IS JUST BREATHTAKING.......when it comes to looks.......very very stylish....funky & young looking......heavy car hence it makes you feel safer inside....

• Genelia |14 Jul,2010 09:34:29 PM

Maruti A Star will come with automatic. Hence, for slow moving city traffic, it will be tbhe best car. This july will bring the a star automatic. I am going to book the car. how about you?

• Varsha Galgale |18 Jul,2010 06:03:44 PM

I am going to buy this car what i saw that there is not much buyer of this car i don't know why? but i like it because i feel driver seat comfortable and specious then other cars in this range of cars. I hope it will be good car for me and my family.

• Kumar |19 Jul,2010 10:02:56 PM

The NRMA survey is Australia?s most authoritative, comparing more than 600 cars on all key cost factors. NRMA judged that Maruti A Star (Suzuki Alto ) is the least expensive car to own and operate in the annual survey!!! What a great pride for us... I can never go wrong in buying the World class A Star!!!

• Karthik |28 Dec,2010 07:21:22 PM

Its true even i felt same when i booked for a star... Believe me its really A STAR car.

• sunnyka |31 Dec,2010 11:43:44 AM

Did you face the vibration problem (while engine is on) as mentioned by one of the reviewers and the noise from the door also