Maruti A Star gives Star performance

By for Maruti A Star from Bangalore 2009-04-18 14:33:10.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good feature and great style

Cons : avrage Interiors

On the basis of its powerful looks the Maruti A Star model is gaining popularity day by day. The Maruti A Star model is specially famous in the city areas. The model perfectly suits the conditions of cities where in heavy traffic conditions you have to use the brakes and the race very frequently and to make this easier the Maruti A Star Has been designed with more leg space and effective braking system. While driving it gives a powerful experience which makes it unique from other cars. Mileage is also the reason why it is so successful in India. When we raise its speed the model gives a smooth experience which is absent in other models of this range. From comfort's perspective there is a scope of improvement in the car because its interiors sometimes gives a congested feeling and we can say that the only problem in the Maruti A Star model is its interiors.

• TAPAN KUMAR PAL |18 Nov,2009 10:59:22 AM

please inform me about discount on A-star model at the time purchasing the car at Agartala

• Dr.VISHAL |18 Dec,2009 05:31:06 AM

WANT TO KNOW DISCOUNT ON CAR

• auto |22 Dec,2009 07:08:07 AM

The car model is wonderful. Smooth running, joyful experience. Feel good experince.

• anup |03 Feb,2010 05:54:04 PM

i want to know about the leg space at the rear seat. i have heard that that it is not so much or say confortable for the back seaters becoz of the leg space. plz help me out as i m going to buy a new car and i like to buy this car only becoz of the look,milege etc. Also tell me the on road price of the car with the discount you get...

• Amit |10 May,2010 11:11:56 AM

A-star is indeed a good vehicle. I own one and I have already driven it for over 6700 km. The rear leg space is good enough for a hatchback. It is higher than Alto. Good good ground clearance. The engine refinement is amazing. In residential areas where people walk all over the road, unless you honk they will not notice that you have crept up behind them. The car is so silent. Being wide bodied, it is very stable even at 120 km/h. And as for the milage, difficult to beat a-star.

• Stanly |05 Jun,2010 02:33:54 AM

Can u Please switch on the interior meter Lights like Wagon R. Has it have fuel reading like Wagon R. B4 20th June i planning to buy A-star Vxi / Wagon R Lxi Bs4. Plz reply. thank u

• kamal |17 Jun,2010 02:52:30 PM

I am using A Star since October 2009, last year. It has been a fantastic experience till date and I am very happy to possess A Star. Look at her bulgy headlamp and alluring curves. She has got superb interiors with easy to use controls. The AC cools the car immediately. Maruti A Star is a rock star in highways as it is planted even at the speed of 130 kmph. With an extraordinary mileage of 19kmpl, A Star is a best hatchback car in our country

Nitin |29 Dec,2010 05:51:25 PM

Hi Kamal, Would you be able to share your contact number? Wanted to discuss few things regarding A-Star.

• Durga |14 Jul,2010 09:36:46 PM

Maruti A Star, the international small hatch, also known as Nissan Pixo will come with automatic transmission. A Star is already giving a mileage of 19 kmpl and hence, mileage will not be an issue with A Star automatic too.

• kamal |19 Jul,2010 10:03:44 PM

Maruti A Star gets the top spot in NRMA Cost Survey! Australia has a new budget beating champion with the Maruti A Star (suzuki alto) judged the least expensive car to own and operate in the annual survey conducted by NRMA Motoring

• vkumar |02 Aug,2010 08:31:38 PM

I am planning to buy a car with in 2 months.Iam confused between A Star and New Wagnor R VXI BSIV.Pl.help me out.

• ranjit gill |21 Sep,2010 04:14:33 PM

a star look vary vary funny i love this car

• m javed |06 Oct,2010 01:26:10 AM

hi I am confused between i10 sportz (1.2kappa) and Astar Zxi/Vxi AT. My chief concern is mileage and performance.Also i would want to know how are the after sales services provided by Hyundai. Really confused plz help.

• Aditya |26 Nov,2010 09:00:11 PM

Go for A-Star. I have been using from 1 year. It has excellent legspace and driving comfort is amazing. The iteriors are not so catch but for the price it has it is good value for money.The ground clearnace is amazing and you dont fine in any other car of hyundai. Go for it with out second thought

• rahul |28 Nov,2010 03:31:05 PM

how is the braking witout ABS??? im plang on buying Lxi model.pls reply

• dinlith |07 Dec,2010 10:09:14 PM

its a rocking car. I bought it last month. Also gud car for offroad drive. Go for it and get real valve for money

• Dinlith |07 Dec,2010 10:17:10 PM

its very gud in offroad drive. We went with a star to valpara and moonar.it rocks on the way.

• mohit |13 Apr,2011 02:54:28 PM

Can somebody compare A-Star & I10.... Planning to buy in first week of May.

Dr M M Nadakatti |19 Apr,2011 07:04:18 PM

I'm using A* since an year and logged just over 2000KM...I'm absolutely comfortable with this one. I've heard that I10 mileage is comparatively low...I read somewhere that one needs to own a petrol bunk in order to have an I10...That apart, the only negative point that is observed in A* is acute space shortage for luggage at the rear side..apart from that, it is just class apart... city driving with AC is 13KMPL and without AC around 13.5-14...highways I suppose is around 17, though probably I need to log more miles before a reasonably mileage can be achieved..price wise it is far less than i10....maybe about 70K or so...Modelwise, A* VXI is fine, as it has all accessories one needs already factory fitted, no need for anything...absolutely nice car....Hope your doubts got clarified... all the best to you ...

• himanshu |16 Jun,2011 11:11:53 AM

A star has a big car feel.

• anita |18 Sep,2011 02:07:43 AM

wonderful car , great performance

• vinay |09 Oct,2011 11:42:35 PM

I purchased A star in the month of June2011.....I thank god that he had given me a wonderful opportunity for choosing A star car.....believe guys its just amazing, after first servicing mileage is 20KMPL...i had driven for 5k in national highways. In highway believe it or not i got the mileage of 30KMPL........Interiors r fantastic a sporty experience....I thank from bottom of my heart to Maruthi for giving such amazing car for avail.... Thanku

• Jude Gomez |04 Feb,2013 06:20:49 PM

I am a proud owner of A' Star VXI , I have purchased this car three years before and I am enjoying each and every moment I drive him. The Dash Board itself tells you the story of its unique style. As I dont ride very fast and as I handle this car very gentle I get a mileage of 22.400 km per Ltr highway ride ( Riding at 80 kms per hour) which keeps my pocket healthy. I would definitely recommend to person of my car to go ahead and enjoy.

• pradeep |25 Apr,2013 09:52:23 AM

Maruti A star a supperbbb car. I bought it one year back and gives milege in city of 19 Km and on highway 21 Km. No noise, vibration free, good interior and exterior and value for money..what else you need..!