XUV - Predator Machine
I bought my XUV 3 weeks back, and have driven 2100 km so far. The SUV is awesome and fun to drive. Took it to Saklespur, Chikkmagalur and Kemmangudi, man its pulls like a beast and smooth over potholes. I have a Verna and it has been a good car but had to be very careful with bad roads. But XUV is meant for bad roads. In fact I took it off road too in saklespur (not hard core 4X4 off-road), its was fun all the way. Electronics of the car are 90-95% fine, but not 100%, that's fine as that remaining 5-10% is merely luxury gimmicks, you won't mind missing them. Most of the features are awesome. Some of the best feature.
1. Angle headlamps, lights glow when we take a turn ,either left or right.
2. Automatic wiper - works really well.
3. Moods lights inside Car- really kewl.
4. Suspension - great on soft & medium off road (hardcore off-road - not tested and not meant for without 4x4 ).
5. Overall-invincible beast.
Some of the flaws,
1. Low beam and high beam mostly focus on the left side. Coverage of low beam area also needs improvement.
2. cruise control sometimes stops workings (doesnt really matter on Indian roads-either ways don't gets worried, stop the car, turn off engine and turn it on, it would work fine.
3. CD player- while using mps cd, changing songs track from one folder to another is not user-friendly . Best use CD with just music tracks not folders.
4. Wanted to fix rally headlamps- 4 out 5 car accessories said it's not advisable as there are sensors in the bonnet which when triggered accidently while fixing the rally-headlamps, would open the airbags, and warranty would take a hit. So driving without rally head lights . Don't know if it's a bliss or curse.
- 23 Likes
- 14 Dislikes