Pros : decent mileage, features,
Cons : low beam coverage
I bought my XUV three weeks back, have driven 2100km so far. The SUV is awesome and fun to drive, I took it to Saklespur, Chikkmagalur and Kemmangudi, and man its pulls like a beast and smoothly over potholes. I have a Verna and it been a good car but was very careful with bad roads, but XUV is meant for bad roads. In fact, I took it off road too in saklespur(not hard core 4X4 off-road) its was fun all the way. Most of the features are awesome. some of the best features
1. Angle headlamps, lights glow when we take turn ,either left or right.
2. Automatic wiper - works really well.
3. Moods lights inside car- really knew
4. Suspension - great on soft & medium off road.(hard core off-road - not tested and not meant for without 4x4 )
5. Overall-invincible beast.
Some of the flaws,
1. Low beam and high beam mostly focus on a left side. coverage of low beam area also needs improvement.
2. Cruise control sometimes stops workings( doesnt really matter on Indian roads-either ways dont gets worried, stop the car, turn off engine and turn it on , it would work fine. )
3. Cd player- while using maps cd, changing songs track from one folder to another-another is not user-friendly . Best use cd with just music tracks not folders .
4. Wanted to fix rally headlamps- 4 out 5 car accessories said its not advisable as there are sensors in the bonnet which when triggered accidently while fixing the rally-headlamps, would open the airbags, and warranty would take a hit. so driving without rally head lights . dont know if its a bliss or curse.
Having cheetah face and heart with 2.2 cubic capacity you got a fully...
I bought my car on january-2015.The exterior view of the car was very ...
When I frist drove xuv500 i never imagined it will be so easy to ride ...
Mahindra XUV 5OO was launched in Nov 2011 and since then it had a drea...
HELLO,I AM HARISH MITTAL.I PURCHASED MY MAHINDRA XUV 5OO w8 IN APRIL 2...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals