Never ever decide just based on these reviews. Decide only once you analysed the vehicle. This is my experience with XUV500. It seems very attractive but has a lot of problems. Be it the steering, brakes, windshield, corner posts and what not I can list several problems that I saw in this car. Especially dealer and service support in Hyderabad is pathetic. Mahindra call center people never answer calls. Dealer VVC Motor never resolves the issues. I request you to experience the vehicle yourself before taking any decisions. Reviews might have been given by dealers or supporters of Mahindra but they may not be the real customers. Be careful here is some problems which I have in my new XUV500 which was delivered just 3 weeks ago.
1. Steering is not stable. It shivers a lot even at 50kmph speed.
2. Brakes won't apply when needed and make a lot of noise even at low speeds like 50kmph. The dealer agreed that it has brake pads problem but he cannot replace until my vehicle gets recalled by Mahindra. I didn't understand why Mahindra couldn't rectify this issue even several customers provided their feedback.
3. The windshield had problems. In my opinion manufacturing defect but dealer was always trying to prove that it is physically damaged.
4. Corner posts were just kept like that and there is no thinking made while designing. No corner visibility. When you compare with Innova, Innova has much clear visibility. I can say this is very poor design.
5. Finally customer support. It is very worse than I ever saw from any other car manufacturer. I request you experience the vehicle yourself before making any decision to buy this car. Don't jump just based on reviews.
Having cheetah face and heart with 2.2 cubic capacity you got a fully ...
I bought my car on january-2015.The exterior view of the car was very ...
When I frist drove xuv500 i never imagined it will be so easy to ride ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals