Don't Buy XUV 500: I own XUV 500 2015 model since 2015 October and here is my experience so far on a scale of 10 being the highest.
I have used several cars and have more than 1Lakh KM driving experience. I am at 33K with my XUV 500 2015 model.
1) Looks: 7
2) Comfort: Long drive 8, city drive 5
3) Suspension: 6.5
4) Interior: 6
5) Brakes: durability: 5, usage: 7.5
6) Clutch: durability: 3, I had an issue at just 30K. Heck! usage: 6.5
7) Service exp: 6
8) Overall build quality of XUV 500: 6
9) Tires: I have got JK Elanzo Nxt and I would rate as 5. Bad Tyres. I lost rear ones at 15K due to poor servicing by Mahindra.
10) Wiper: 3, useless ones comes as stock.
12) Mileage: 6, Just sucks until the third service. will get around 7 to 10 till
20k. After that, it will improve to 10th 12KMPL.
Look and Style: The looks are good Comfort: Not that great Pickup: A...
A well built SUV among it's rivals.XUV makes the long journey a bi...
I love xuv 500 very much. It is very smooth for long drive. Gear shift...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals