Nice car but, the driver side door gets a bit rusted then also it is a good car in this price range If you are going to buy any car XUV is the best option I am having W8 model since six years till now only a few problems have occurred but they are very minor. It is really a good car.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV500
Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews
- All (599)
- Mileage (133)
- Performance (93)
- Looks (191)
- Comfort (220)
- Engine (133)
- Interior (95)
- Power (137)
- More ...
- View All XUV500 Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV500
- XUV500 W5Currently ViewingRs.13,83,040*EMI: Rs. 32,25315.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7Currently ViewingRs.15,13,040*EMI: Rs. 35,12515.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7 ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,33,040*EMI: Rs. 37,79115.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W9Currently ViewingRs.16,83,040*EMI: Rs. 38,92015.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.18,33,040*EMI: Rs. 42,24215.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,56,041*EMI: Rs. 44,98315.1 kmplAutomatic
Trending Mahindra Cars
On Mahindra Xuv 5OO :- Benefit up to Rs. 8...