I own the W7 model purchased in 2020. Although I could only drive it for around 7000 km (due to covid induced lockdown). But the car been absolutely stunning in terms of performance, comfort, and mileage (16+) for 2500 km round trips with AC. Daily city commute is around 12-13kms per liter. 5 people can travel long distances in absolute comfort and an odd sixth traveler can be accommodated as well. Everything is good about XUV 500, except the interior fit and finish quality and the rattling noise of the plastics inside the cabin. NVH levels are OK for an engine of this size. Body roll is evident, but there cannot be any SUV without body roll. None of these points is a deal-breaker in any way. Overall, an excellent beast of a vehicle from the Mahindra stable and proudly INDIAN.
- 11 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV500
Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews
- All (609)
- Mileage (135)
- Performance (98)
- Looks (194)
- Comfort (226)
- Engine (134)
- Interior (95)
- Power (137)
- More ...
- View All XUV500 Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV500
- XUV500 W7Currently ViewingRs.15,52,852*EMI: Rs. 36,87715.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7 ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,72,812*EMI: Rs. 39,59715.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W9Currently ViewingRs.17,27,088*EMI: Rs. 40,83615.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.18,80,871*EMI: Rs. 44,30115.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,03,839*EMI: Rs. 47,09815.1 kmplAutomatic
Trending Mahindra Cars
On Mahindra Xuv 5OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...