Overhyped And Overpriced.
Overhyped And Overpriced.
Overhyped and Overpriced.
1. Design - An eye-catching boxy look, kind of mini wrangler.
2. 18inch allow wheels with better ground clearance. I am expecting to change the lane by driving over the road dividers in case the U-turn is more than 1km.
3. As the city streets are no different than off-road streets these days with millions of potholes here and there, Thar serves the purpose of my daily off-roading dreams.
4. Good for a small family or use it as a second car.
1. Overpriced: Either M&M didn't conduct price sensitivity testing among the potential buyers to identify the right pricing model, or they assumed that they are going to sell limited units, so why not at a premium cost. Those who wanna buy will buy anyhow.
2. M&M isn't aware of the new segment apart from those who buy Thar for off-road only - Regular office goers who want to use Thar as their daily car or a second car for a family outing during the weekends.
3. So many loose wires here such as the glass defrost at the back
4. There is no boot space officially. Even Tata Nano had better boot space
1. Eventually, the buyers would curse Thar designers when they are over with the looks of Thar and start facing real issues
2. Bring down the cost of LX MT 4 seater to 12 lakh on-road. Don't make the buyer considering better alternatives available after 15lk such as Nexon, Harrier, Hector, Seltos, and so forth.
- 73 Likes
- 16 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Thar
Every buyer in India will agree that the price should be less! But what I’m attracted to is the power train. It won’t be comfortable as Seltos or Harrier. But it does have a better engine.
Just check the cc of other cars and how much it cost and compare with thar
You should buy force trax toofan if u want value for money with big boot space it have even have abundant space inside and out maybe that what u want .
The verdict never gone real offroad. And knows how an offroad drive should be. Does the nexon or the seltos or any other in this price range has a 4x4 think before commenting.
Mahindra Thar User Reviews
- All (74)
- Mileage (7)
- Performance (4)
- Looks (20)
- Comfort (14)
- Engine (5)
- Interior (1)
- Power (10)
- More ...
- View All Thar Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Thar
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,10,000*EMI: Rs. 28,94315.2 kmplManual
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,20,000*EMI: Rs. 29,17215.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,85,000*EMI: Rs. 30,63415.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,95,000*EMI: Rs. 30,86415.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,65,000*EMI: Rs. 32,452Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,75,000*EMI: Rs. 32,661Automatic
- Thar AX Std 6-Str Soft TopCurrently ViewingRs.9,80,000*EMI: Rs. 22,37415.2 kmplManual
- Thar AX 6-Str Soft TopCurrently ViewingRs.10,64,999*EMI: Rs. 24,947Manual
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert TopCurrently ViewingRs.11,90,000*EMI: Rs. 27,695Manual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard TopCurrently ViewingRs.12,49,000*EMI: Rs. 28,98415.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,45,000*EMI: Rs. 31,090Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,55,000*EMI: Rs. 31,312Automatic
Trending Mahindra Cars