Over Hyped Car
Over Hyped Car
Thar seems good from the looks point of view. Consider 100 times before paying more than 11 lacks for this car. As offroading is rare, once in a blue moon. So, people would go for a more luxurious more practical version available in the market. Like Nexon, Kia Sonet, Venue, and many more. One of the greatest demerits which I found is ingress and egress in the rear seat, as there is no door option. You have to fold the front row, which is in my opinion is far more difficult. The rear seat can seat only two. On the other hand for little offroading, Nexon, Venue, Ecosport, Brezza are good options. Even Bolero is a more practical car than Thar. So guys, paying 11 to 15 lacks for this touch machine is a big deal. In this price range, Kia is offering good cars. Even Harrier, Scorpio, or Creta could be great in 15 lacks. Thar is launched for those families who have 2 or more cars already, not for average Indians. Go for it only if you want to be an eye-catcher and for road presence.
- 120 Likes
- 31 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Thar
Thar is like a goods carrying vehicle, no different and no more comfortable than Bolero pick up vehicles. A most awkward vehicle I have the pleasure to drive.
Haha , I found the comparison a little too amateur... This is not for city driving or going to office mate , it's an extreme off-road vehicle for the adventurer soul.. And they won't mind paying the premium
Mahindra officials told apart from off roading new 2020 Thar now can be used for city driving and daily office use and can be comfortable in highways too due to changed suspension...
This is a lifestyle vehicle mate. Nexon, Venue, Sonet, won’t be able to reach Himalayan regions. You will have to think twice before planning a trip to Spiti valley in your toys.
Mahindra Thar User Reviews
- All (96)
- Mileage (9)
- Performance (7)
- Looks (28)
- Comfort (23)
- Engine (10)
- Interior (1)
- Power (13)
- More ...
Looks weird the styling has been stolen from the child. The old that was better because it was truly made for off-road the new Thar has different rivals like Seltos,...
- View All Thar Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Thar
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,41,680*EMI: Rs. 28,39215.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,16,680*EMI: Rs. 30,07115.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,26,681*EMI: Rs. 30,29915.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.14,06,680*EMI: Rs. 32,082Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.14,16,6,82*EMI: Rs. 32,310Automatic
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert TopCurrently ViewingRs.1,211,680*EMI: Rs. 27,024Manual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard TopCurrently ViewingRs.12,80,6,81*EMI: Rs. 28,53115.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,86,6,80*EMI: Rs. 30,852Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,96,680*EMI: Rs. 31,073Automatic
Trending Mahindra Cars