More Changes Required
More Changes Required
Although the new Thar looks one of the best and capable in this price range. I want Mahindra to launch a new variant of Thar without 4x4 and with XUV300's smaller engine. This will help Mahindra to reduce the overall cost and will eventually generate more buyers for the SUV. The SUV has a lot of potentials still left which this new variant can open. The new variant will be feature-rich with proper hardtop, more comfort for the rear passengers by adding side and centre armrest just like what some aftermarket customization is being done these days. The hardtop will ensure to remove the roll cage bar from the inside and will help in adding a roof rack. Add centre console at the front too.
- 28 Likes
- 20 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Thar
Need projector headlamps &DRL. Cheapest machines also had these facilities.it’s 15 lakhs+ means need to change little more fundamental things..
WHEN THE CAR SPEEDS ABOVE 50 KMS PER HOUR THE WIND BLOW FROM THE FRONT OBSTRUCTS THE VEHICLE TO SPEED UP.PROB IS THE STRAIGHT WINDSHEIELD AND STRAIGHT BONNET STRUCTURE. IT SHOULD BE TILTED DOWN .
Back seats require immidiate attention, by the company, really u can not take ur family for a ride, suited for only two.
beta tu Verna lele
Tu wo hi chalata hai lagta hai
Mahindra Thar User Reviews
- All (124)
- Mileage (11)
- Performance (13)
- Looks (33)
- Comfort (31)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (4)
- Power (18)
- More ...
- View All Thar Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Thar
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,38,288*EMI: Rs.30,54615.2 kmplManual
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,348,543*EMI: Rs.30,78115.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,399,823*EMI: Rs.31,93215.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,10,078*EMI: Rs.32,16715.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,43,392*EMI: Rs.35,151Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,53,650*EMI: Rs.35,386Automatic
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.7.95 - 13.46 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2022
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 01, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 14, 2022
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...