Mahindra KUV100

By for Mahindra KUV100 2016-10-24 00:05:09.0
  • Appearance

Mahindra KUV 100 is my final choice in selecting a SUV for my Local commute.

I have bought this car 2 weeks before and i am pretty satisfied with my New KUV 100.

Few things i like the most in my KUV100 is below:

First is the glove box where i can store few small bottles of water which is also cooled while driving. This is most important feature to me as i drive a lot and the weather in Hyderabad is almost Hot everyday and this cool glove box gives me a cool quench of thirst.

Secondly is the 2 Charge point where i can charge my Mobile and other electronic gadgets parallelly.

Thirdly : Few extra space to keep small valuable storage like Underfloor storage and Under Co driver seat Storage. I can be assured that my valuable luggage is safe here atleast for some time.

Last but not the least is the Key Less entry and Electronically adjusted ORVMs. They are pretty cool and Handy on fingers.

I am not so keen on how my cars from outside though KUV is mini suv and it has stylish exteriors which satisfy me when i go around with my clients.

As of now my KUV100 is giving me 16.6KMPL in Petrol version with AC within the City and i am pretty satisfied with the mileage though i am not sure if it can be improved as per Mahindras Claim of 18 KMPL after my first service which is yet due.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February