Rating of Hyundai Verna

Attention Hyundai: Pathetic services /unproffessional approach/ze...

n
nikhil datta
On: Jun 27, 2016 | 296 Views

Myself Nikhil Datta, I had purchase a new Hyundai Verna SX(O) AT car @ the price of Rs 1380000/-. Well you must be thinking that why I am giving all these details, here's the reason, Hyundai is known for making value for products but after purchasing a new car from Hyundai I had a worst experience of my life.

I bought my new car on 9th Sep-15 and just after a month of purchasing, it started getting problems with gear systems. I went to the dealer CI Hyundai, Bhopal for this issue. They told me we will check and rectify the problem but that was not enough and the problem still remained same.

Every month I had to visit Hyundai for the same problem and after that I went for a trip to Rajasthan on main highway my car created problem once again and when I towed it to the nearest Hyundai car services for a check, the problem was same.

I felt cheated with this Hyundai brand product, they are not co-operative at all. Hyundai has cheated me. If you are planning to buy a Hyundai car kindly think again you might be the next same as like me getting zero value for money.

Their services are pathetic they are not able to rectify their own products problems, be careful, and think twice before going for Hyundai brand cars. Their products have a manufacturing defect and I don't understand how it passes their quality check, horrible services, Hyundai I will give you a big zero for quality and services.

Other Verna Reviews