Rating of Hyundai Verna 2016-2017

Excellent in every way...

R
Rajbir Bhowmick
On: Nov 17, 2016 | 34 Views

I have been driving the Verna for more than two years now and if you ask me about the car in short, all I can say is its excellent in every way in the line of segment.

I still did not give it 5 stars as I have some apprehensions which I will mention later in the review.

For now lets see whats good about the car that makes me go and if I want to change this car then I would still go for the 2017 version which I expected in Mar 2017

The car is really powerful and takes off amazingly when you push on the gas and this is something I love to do all the time when I see clear roads.

But this doesn't mean, it consumes more fuel... I am getting 12-13 in the city with A/C on all the time. You just need to drive it good and service it as and when required.

Its spacious and gives you the comfort feel whether you are in front or back.

The plastic quality is best when compared with Honda, Maruti or any other brand. Actually the quality is much better than I have seen on 15+ lacs cars in India.

The boot space gives you more than enough to accommodate luggage for 5 people and trust me when am saying this coz I have recently shifted to my new home and had a lot of stuffs to move.

With an amazing look the car gives you a rich feel inside and outside and I still find people looking at the car on roads after so many years of its launch.

I have maintained the car well and of course you cannot compare the after sales service on Hyundai in India with any other manufacturer, they are the best in customer satisfaction. Also am a loyal Hyundai customer with a Santro, Ascent, Getz and now Verna.

I do a lot of investigation before buying a car and I did the same when purchased Verna and trust me, you will not get a better car than this in this segment.

The car is fully packed with features like other Hyundai cars but the best part about its is, Verna came with all features when no other manufacturer thought about it and also the features are best in-class and very user friendly.

The handling of the car while driving is smooth and gives you the feel of luxury in every way

Now lets see why I didn't give it 5 star... one thing which bothers me is the suspension which has always been Hyundai's weakness. And I don't know why they aren't improving it. I feel the drive could be more amazing if they have a stronger suspension.

I have driven more than 50000 kms and still feel good taking it for a spin as it was just born, my family loves the car and I would really think over and over again to change this car. Maybe I will buy the newer version next year and I mentioned earlier.

I am not a car expert and everything written here is from my personal experience.

Please pardon if I have not been able to write this better...

Other Verna 2016-2017 Reviews

• N
    NIKHIL
    On: Apr 05, 2016 | 399 Views

Unmatched Value For Money

Look and Style: Very attractive styling with the fluidic design. Decent choice of colours. Interior is plush wit... ...Read More

• K
    Krishna Kant
    On: Nov 12, 2016 | 54 Views

Hyundai Verna - A car worth owning with little compromise

I bought Hyundai Verna 1.6 VTVT S(O) last year in the month of July - A car worth owning with little compromise.... ...Read More

• S
    Snehalata jain
    On: Nov 03, 2016 | 23 Views

Best suv in budget

As I said when u need an suv and spacious car it has to be verna It gives u feel of owing a big size car with to... ...Read More

• Z
    Zain Hussain
    On: Dec 27, 2016 | 33 Views

Perfect Car For Perfect People!!!

What is it?   This is the Hyundai Verna for 2015. Before you wonder, it's not an all-new model but a signi... ...Read More

• A
    Aftab
    On: Nov 23, 2016 | 32 Views

Luxurious in build

A good car to compete the world ,luxury meets performance, almighty hero, best in class mileage,looks like a sha... ...Read More

Hyundai Verna 2016-2017 Further Research