Rating of Hyundai Santro
Chance to win image iPhone 7 & image vouchers - T&C *

Rate & Review

My car my love

for Magna

My dad purchase Santro in 2010 it was our first car but its also a second hand car but it doesn't matter when we first see the car we feel like now we have everything
I am from middle class family and for middle class family purchasing car is also like a great festival in house also we know that its second hand this is also our family member till date and we love our car like our family member its working is excellent and i love my car soo much.

A
Ab Soni
On: Nov 08, 2018 | 122 Views

Other Santro Reviews

• for Magna

Change of life with my car.

I bought a Hyundai Santro car a few days ago. After that, the behavior of people on my side changed. Two things in our life are very important Home and Car.

R
    Rahul Rathod
    On: Dec 30, 2018 | 108 Views

Santro is back

Great car especially for new buyers. I will jump straight into the extensive drive I have now had with the new Hyundai Santro. Yes, my first drive impressions have alread...Read More

s
    sudheer
    On: Dec 31, 2018 | 130 Views

MY DREAM CAR ......

Hyundai Santro is one of the best cars for Indians all class peoples. I am very impressed by Hyundai cars. It's a dream car.

M
    Major Security Services
    On: Dec 23, 2018 | 41 Views

Loveable Car For My Family

I owe the car so no option to rate minimum as it is very much loveable car to all my family and I will buy my next car of Hyundai only I have I10 now I will buy Santro.

S
    Sanjeev Karbhari
    On: Apr 16, 2019 | 10 Views
  • for Magna

Best car for middle class family

Hyundai Santro is a good product. Hyundai car company is the Best car in an Indian family.

A