My car my love
My dad purchase Santro in 2010 it was our first car but its also a second hand car but it doesn't matter when we first see the car we feel like now we have everything
I am from middle class family and for middle class family purchasing car is also like a great festival in house also we know that its second hand this is also our family member till date and we love our car like our family member its working is excellent and i love my car soo much.
- 4 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other Santro Reviews
it's highly priced taking features into consideration. If car itself costs high, what about spare parts which are usually costly when compared to Maruti?
No alloy wheels no adjustable head rests power windows buttons near gear box fog lamps at a higher elevation very less road clearance lesser boot space hopeless mindset o...
Hyundai Santro Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019