Hyundai Santa Fe wonderful car

By for Hyundai Santa Fe from Kaladara 2010-06-30 18:39:31.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Sporty car, classy features, royal look

I have seen such a wonderful car at the auto website. The new model will be known as Hyundai Santa fe. I am really impressed to the new SUV car in India. Now i am eagerly waiting for the new car which can expect to come up at par my expectation. I hope that the new SUV model will be got a good attention from the market and increase the numbers of SUV lovers in India. I have also got a expected price tag of the new car which will be available between Rs. 23 to 25 lakh. I can expand more than 24 lakh, I believes that the new Santa Fe will be coming below my expectation with the wonderful performance power plant and stunning attributes.

• Salmaan |01 Jul,2010 04:52:50 PM

I want to know that when it will be available in the Indian market. It;s look like such a wonderful car, but after come up in the market when we can ensure about it.

• Devendra |16 Aug,2010 03:17:35 PM

by taking a view to features the car may rock the road......

• Ankit |15 Oct,2010 10:51:58 PM

Hmm.....seems S.U.V.'s r on high demand,worldwide,presently & in coming years.But,for Hyundai,Tata has launched, the same features enabled,ARIA,at a lesser price than Santa Fe.Both the vehicles r almost same in features,technology & performance,so I feel Tata Aria, is indeed a better option, for money.

Harikrishnan |09 Oct,2011 09:33:06 AM

bt in SUV segment santa fe is best,price is litil bit high becose of imported vehicle this vehicle is already Hit in international autombile market

• Harikrishnan |09 Oct,2011 09:27:44 AM