I own a black Hyundai i20 Magna variant car. The car looks astonishingly beautiful due to its fluidic design (the first of its kind introduced in Indian Market). It's the most good looking and beautiful car in its segment.
1) Good looking and stylish Car
2) Decent mileage of 11-13 km in a Metro city like Bengaluru with heavy traffic conditions (AC on). 16-17 km mileage on highway with AC on
3) Interiors are of premium quality. Better than any other cars in the segment.
4) Packed with features usually found on high segment cars
5) Driving experience is extremely smooth with superior Gearbox and Suspension. Lacks a little grunt at a higher speed for a 1.2l engine.
6) Reliable and safe car even on highways in its category.
1) Service and Maintenance cost is on higher side
2) Lacks power at 2nd gear for 1.2-liter variant. But rest of the gears are powered well.
3) Brake pads of inferior quality so had to replace them frequently.
4) The AC vents have inferior plastics which breaks off easily.
5) The clutch becomes stiffer after 2-3 years (around 40-45 km) of driving.
I bought Elite i20 in March 2015, It's my first new car. I have lo...
I can say proudly that I made the right decision by owning elite i20 p...
After so many reviews, so many surfing in the market, I decided to pur...
This car is definitely the best among the lots in the premium hatchbac...
Hyundai had revealed its I 20 Elite car a way back with a lot of featu...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals