My 1st choice

By for Hyundai i20 Active 2016-11-22 12:23:31.0
  • Appearance

I like very much , this car is so beautiful and this car's body perfect coated,this car like plane.we like this car because our family is small family , this cars budget is medium capacity person, so i am in medium capacity, this car is best in speed,look,exterior ,interior, like amazing, so beautiful,smooth steering,alloy wheels , my love is I20 because my family choice and we have already 1 car i20 at our home.best mileage , capacity tank, i like it must be disel engine , i will be sure talk about my 1st choice and my love i20. When Hyundai first introduced the i20 in India, I was really worried since the prices were high considering what i20 offered back then. Also, Indian buyers would prefer a sedan over a hatchback at at such prices. But with time, the i20 has evolved enough to rival against the jazz, the Swift, the Punto and some other cars in this segment.

Exteriors: Although the new i20 isn't as devilish as the old one, the new cuts on doors n shoulder line makes the look more fluidic. Dark Grey strip with hyundai emblem added appeal to the front grill. Tapering headlamps look better than ever. Somehow wheels appear smaller while considering the overall appearance. Overall 4.5 stars out of 5 for its looks.

Interiors: Dashboard of the new i20 doesn't impress much. All common features that are needed in a dashboard are there. Steering mounted controls are also available. Everything is there what you need inside a cabin. Also, the feel of the dashboard material feels a bit of a low quality .

• Hyundai i20 Active