Lovely car

By for Hyundai i20 2015-2017 2017-01-08 21:57:57.0
  • Appearance

Hi Friends, Today I have to share my experience regarding my favourite car I have taken a test drive of Hyundai i20 Elite, its an amazing car, the power is great with 1.4-liter engine 1.4-litre CRDi diesel engine, churns out at 90 PS of max power and 22.4 NM of torque. The diesel engine of Elite i20 claims to give the mileage of 22.54 kmpl, That gives you the instead pickup & you will love to drive the car On the Interior front, the Hyundai Elite i20 is equipped with many features like, sporty multi-function steering wheel; integrated 2-Din MP3 audio with USB & AUX-in with 1-GB internal memory, boot space is of 285- liters, elite i20 comes with rear AC vents, FATC (Fully Automatic Temperature Control) for extra comfort & stylish look, console armrest with storage box, driver seat height adjuster, cup holder, sunglass holder, front and rear door map pockets. & the price range is not too high according to the other competitor brands, I am planning to purchase this car in the month February. friends you should have to try it & plan it to purchase.