Rating of Hyundai i20 2015-2017

A
AnuDeep Sabbineni
for Asta 1.2
On: Nov 02, 2016 | 21 Views

* my family has bought the new Hyundai elite i20 in the year 2014. we purchased the car mainly regarding the demand of the vehicle in the public, the brand is good, and the previous generations of i20 had also got a good reputation, the car is available in 2 variants (petrol and diesel).we bought the petrol variant, which was very good.

* I can explain very well about petrol varient, though,both are same(except the engine).

1. overall build quality is solid.

2..engine refinement is good.

3.engine power & efficiency is also good.

4.exterior body color availability is satisfactory by the customer.

5. interior is good compared to the competitors is the segment.

I have used the elite i20 car for over 2 years till now, thers is no particular problem with the car.everything works perfect.The mileage I am getting from my car is as quoted . The air conditioner is doing pretty well , without any complaint.

I like the Hyundai marketing technique, By the time I bought the car there is no touch display, but the next facelifted model has acquired the touch display.the sales had improved.

I had the silver color of elite i20 which looks great, Although Hyundai colours look very vibrant and eye catching.the i20 has 8 years of successful history in our country. And the availability is also less time taking Because the manufacturing plant is in our country(India).

Comparing with the other cars in the same segment, the elite i20 is feature rich. No other brand will offer features like reverse parking camera , automatic air condition, bluetooth , rear AC control and more. and the price is also very competitive.

Even ordinary person in India can afford the Elite i20 today. very attrative finance options are also available in selected showrooms. I have till now didn't experience any price drop to my model. The maintenance cost is pretty low for maintaining elite i20. Next, talking about service for vehicle , the overall cost of service is comparatively low , Though the cost of first 3 services is free of cost . And the next continuing services are nonexpensive, they charge for engine oil change ,gear oil change, break fluids , and overall cleaning of the vehicle(interior and exterior) . altough the engine in the 2014 elite i20 produces 84ps of power ,which is sufficient in city driving but a little lag in the highway drives. which is negligible once we get habituated to the drive of the car.

The spare parts availability is abundant in all the service centers of our country. And we got some new models too in the same line of i20 like i20 active. The elite i20 is a well crafted metal combined with the industry leading technology. with the tons of features in it. it is unarguably, undoubtdly a beautuful budget car for a common man and even the car enthusiast too.

My verdict is, if you are looking for a car of great build quality, nicely refined engine , with bunch of technology that makes daily driving more fun , yet in your price range , then this is your car to go.

Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews