My first Rendezvous with the stylish hatchback grand i10
Hyundai i10 has cool car the hatchback market in India since it's launch. I am quite satisfied with its performance. The entry level hatch i10 is decent in terms of comfort and looks and as far as the price point is concerned. I was very impressed with its dynamic looks and upmarket interiors with facilities of saftey feature for the driver and passenger. Hyundai i10, despite being a hatchback is quite spacious and we 3 fatty adults were able to fit in quite comfortably in the backseat. Being a car enthusiast, I can pretty well state that the car is fair in terms of ride quality and handling. Right from the first test drive till today, I can say it could easily give Maruti Swift, a run for their money. But there are some weak points. According to me, when it comes to power capability, an 1.1cc engine is not sufficient for six adult passengers, so a more powerful engine would be an added advantage.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style: Superior Looks and easy to ride. The spacing is comfortable, headspace is good. Comfort: Easy to Ride, it gives a great driving pleasure. The seats are v...
Hyundai i10 is proved to be very reliable car during my 6 years of ownership. For me this is top most priority and I dont like to get stranded on a road or leaving my car...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020