Awesome hot hatch.
One of the best available hot hatches in India. Hyundai has been providing top quality cars for the best prices. My only concern is the mileage of the car, which drops to 9 KMPL while driving in the city. The looks of the car are aggressive. The interior provides comfort and usability. The location of the gear changer is just perfect, which makes changing gears easy. The hand reaches out straight to the gear shifter. Speedwise, I topped my car at about 160 beyond which I was scared to go. The pickup of the car is good and the gears are perfectly ratioed. The 1.1L Magna is perfect for everything. It has power windows and ORVMs, allowing me to adjust my mirrors from the inside of the car with a simple controller. The boot space available is enough for any long road trip that you might take in this car. It holds upto 3 large suitcases which was ideal for me. The seats are also comfortable allowing 3 passengers at the back seat. The air conditioning is quick which helps alot during summer.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
I learned driving by June'09 and wanted to buy my first Car in July'09. I was looking for a small family car that performs well both in the city and on highways a...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019