My First Car
This is my first car. After doing research for many months I decided to buy this car. If you are looking for a good compact car with rich features under 4 lakhs, I would suggest to have Hyundai Eon. As far as fuel efficiency is concerned it does a needful job but can't rely on just company figure of 17/kmpl in the city. With 32 liters fuel tank, it is enough for a person to ride fearlessly up to 550 kilometers on the highway. Its sporty look is excellent in comparison to other cars in this price range.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
I shifted from Santro to EON. So initially, I found it difficult to adjust with the drive position. Santro is a tall boy and has superb driving posture. Eon is somewhat y...
Look and Style - None of the Small Cars can match to this look and style, perfect looking car. Comfort - Very much comfortable which exceeds the expectations. Pickup - ...
I purchased Eon in the year 2012 and while looking which one to buy I like Hyundai eon a lot. The exterior look is Great and interior in also amazing. With good mileage a...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
This January Drive Home your favorite Hyun...