A balanced car
A balanced car
Best car in this budget with good mileage, superb suspension and almost nil maintenance cost. If you are having a small family it is worth considering. I am using this car for almost three years and very much happy to have it. This has become a family member of our family. Even in hilly areas, it is quite comfortable. Mileage is about 23 kmpl. Hence overall a good option to have.
- 11 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Hyundai EON User Reviews
- All (605)
- Mileage (133)
- Performance (45)
- Looks (125)
- Comfort (120)
- Engine (66)
- Interior (67)
- Power (56)
- More ...
First up, talking regarding the design, the Hyundai Eon have a very approaching design. Form the front it looks aggressive and very different form its rivals (alto800, Kw...
- View All EON Reviews
Write your Comment on Hyundai EON
I have eon d'lite plus 2017 modal. I am getting very low average around 8 to 9 km/liter with AC. I don't know what could be the reason. Service done. All things done but still same issue. Please help me.
Put 200 ml 2t in petrol tanki , it will clear all blockage
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai IONIQ 5Rs.50.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 14, 2022
- Hyundai Alcazar 2023Rs.16.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Hyundai Kona Electric 2022Rs.23.75 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 2023Rs.5.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 01, 2023
- Hyundai NexoRs.65.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023