Ist Fault reporting within 1 day of Hyundai EON purchase
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pvt Ltd.,(SHOWROOM AT chembur)!.Fully believing & trusting the Big Slogans that Company has used on their Website.The CAR was delivered to me the day it was Launched in MUMBAI- on 24th Oct.2011. But On day one itself, I found Car had defects/faults. My Car Details are Veh Reg.No MH03BE0866-VIN No: MALA351ALBM010825- Customer ID C2011100098 1) 1st FAULT REPORTING on: 25/10/11 (within 24 hours of delivery of Brand NEWLY LAUNCHED CAR !! After the delay of 7days-Car picked up for repairs:01/11/11. These faults are of very SERIOUS NATURE.
(a)NOISE OF BELT (even with or without Aircon)
(b)BODY VIBRATES TOO MUCH-WHEN RPM/SPEED INCREASED. (c)BIG NOISE WHEN STEERING WHEEL FULLY TURNED-BOTH RIGHT/LEFT-ALSO WHEN SUDDENLY TURNED --EVEN LITTLE! I sincerely feel I have been CHEATED with a faulty/defective vehicle. I was called to take delivery stating the faults have been rectified so went to the showroom on 07.11.2011 BUT, TO MY HORROR & SHOCK- In respect of my Orignal Complaints The following observation was very evident:
1) BELT NOISE - the Remedy from WORKSHOP..... BELT NOISE ELIMINATED BUT A NEW AND A DIFFERENT KIND OF CLANKING NOISE FROM THE ENGINE WAS COMING.!!!.
2) VIBRATION..Only Reduced to SOME EXTENT. NOT FULLY ELIMINATED.
3) STEERING WHEEL ON FULL TURNS STILL MADE NOISES BUT THE FREQUENCY AND THE VOLUME OF NOISE were REDUCED. In simpler words.I was ONCE AGAIN being attempted to accept the FAULTY/ DEFECTIVE CAR UNIT.!!
3) Car develops NEW NOISE & other faults NOT fully rectified when tested: 7/11/11. The complaint also registered with a call center on 1800-11- 4645 Mr.Shabir Complaint No: 1-67550661 dated 8th Nov.2011 Once again I went to the showroom to check on the status of my complaints- since I had paid FULL AMOUNT from my savings- and NOT taken ANY CAR LOAN!
But to my utter dismay-
4) Test Drive for accepting Delivery reveals NEW FAULTS/DEFECTS: -on 20/11/11
a) Power steering feature- lost & not working (NO POWER STEERING)
b) VIBRATION levels INCREASED much MORE THAN the previous reporting.
c) Sound in Engine-NOT RECTIFIED- fully.
6) No TEST Reports/OK Certificates produced from Dealers till today. TOOK JOINT TEST DRIVE on BOTH VEHICALS- along with Technicians& Sr. Sales Exec. Mr. BHAVESH.-for comparisons of Performance between SHOWROOM TEST DRIVE CAR UNIT & MY ABOVE UNIT. ON 20/11/11.
All above faults/defects –old & new in MY UNIT brought to notice/& also admitted by THEM. Have Written extensive letters to HYUNDAI India & HYUNDAI WORLDWEB, and have informed them that SORRY, UNDER ABOVE CIRCUMSTANCES NOW CAN NOT & WILL NOT ACCEPT THE SAME UNIT AGAIN. DEMAND A REPLACEMENT OR A FULL REFUND- Subhash Thakker. Awaiting some positive response from Company.
- 347 Likes
- 50 Dislikes