Hyundai EON, a petitte car stuffed with features at an affordable price

• Appearance

Pros : Low price, fuel efficient, sporty looks.

Cons : Too early to comment on that.

Look and Style Recently, I got a chance to undertake Eon's test drive. On its first glance I was amazed with the attractive looks of the car. At the front Hyundai Eon features a large headlight with chrome detailing that gives it a sporty look. The rear of car is very curvy and spitted gives it a crunched look. On examining it from outside I was so much impressed with it that I have booked the new hatchback for myself. Comfort The interiors are quite spacious and comfortable as compared to Maruti Alto (base variant) with ample amount of leg space at the front and rear. Pickup During my test drive I experienced a descent pick up with this new Hyundai Eon. When I press the accelerator the usual amount of force is applied to the tyres and car starts with an average pick up. I reached the speed of 100 kmph in very few seconds and crossed the top speed of 125 kmph with out sensing any vibration. Mileage Hyundai claims it to be a fuel efficient car. According to them the car offers a mileage of 21 Kmpl. I wish Hyundai will keep their words. Best Features Hyundai Eon is equipped with more advance features than I expect from this low price car. During my test drive I found that handling of the car is quite smooth and comfortable even at high speeds. Further, the hatchback includes various safety measures like driver side airbag, front fog lamps and keyless entry. Needs to improve Too early to comment, since I have just undergone the test drive. Overall Experience Overall, at such low price I think Hyundai Eon will be a good option for the car buyers, who are looking to buy a cheap car.

Comments Hyundai EON
  • Nisa Chawla |20 Feb,2012 06:55:33 PM

Hi-have you bought the car? How is it? i was planning to buy, but read many negative reviews..

• satya prakash rout |11 May,2012 11:40:29 AM

I am planning to buy the Dlite-S model.

Hyundai EON review scorecard