Hyundai EON, a petitte car stuffed with features at an affordable price

By for Hyundai EON from Ahmedabad 2011-10-24 12:31:54.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Low price, fuel efficient, sporty looks.

Cons : Too early to comment on that.

Look and Style-Recently, I got a chance to undertake Eon's test drive. On its first glance, I was amazed by the attractive looks of the car. At the front Hyundai Eon features a large headlight with chrome detailing that gives it a sporty look. The rear of the car is very curvy and split which gives it a crunched look. On examining it from outside I was so much impressed with it that I have booked the new hatchback for myself.

Comfort-The interiors are quite spacious and comfortable as compared to Maruti Alto (base variant) with ample amount of leg space at the front and rear.

Pickup-During my test drive I experienced a decent pick up with this new Hyundai Eon. When I press the accelerator the usual amount of force is applied to the tires and car starts with an average pick up. I reached the speed of 100 kmph in very few seconds and crossed the top speed of 125 kmph without sensing any vibration.

Mileage-Hyundai claims it to be a fuel efficient car. According to them, the car offers a mileage of 21 Kmpl. I wish Hyundai will keep their words.

Best Features-Hyundai Eon is equipped with more advanced features than I expect from this low price car. During my test drive, I found that handling of the car is quite smooth and comfortable even at high speeds. Further, the hatchback includes various safety measures like driver side airbag, front fog lamps, and keyless entry.

Needs to improve-Too early to comment, since I have just undergone the test drive.

Overall Experience-Overall, at such low price I think Hyundai Eon will be a good option for the car buyers, who are looking to buy a cheap car.

• Nisa Chawla |20 Feb,2012 06:55:33 PM

Hi-have you bought the car? How is it? i was planning to buy, but read many negative reviews..

• satya prakash rout |11 May,2012 11:40:29 AM

I am planning to buy the Dlite-S model.