Good buy

By for Hyundai EON 2013-04-20 13:22:26.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style- It is very good and while driving, the car is noticed by bystanders.Very good interiors compare to alto 800.

Comfort-When compared with alto 800 it is very comfortable with broad seats, silent engine, good A/C.No vibration at high speed with good road grip.Driving on express way this car does not sway like alto 800 when a large vehicle passes by.

Pickup:Marginally less compare to alto 800.But in town at a low speed with 4 members the pick up is good with slight gear box vibrations and on high way the speed is very good and the road grip is excellent.   Mileage :17 on LPG and 19 on petrol.

Best Features: Very silent engine while driving.On sudden braking, the car does not sway very safely stops, good speed.

Needs to improve: Gear box as it trend to vibrate on changing gears at slow speed.

Overall Experience: Excellent car, for middle class as it offers very classy and luxury in the price range.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • amalraj |03 May,2013 12:18:15 PM

Any one can tell any thing ,But i am really V V happy with my eon era+ ,I get a mileage 25 in highway including a hill drive of 60 km in 350kms

krishna |03 May,2013 03:39:12 PM

I am also happy with my EON magna plus.good good car.Go for it.

• Manju |08 May,2013 03:48:22 PM

I am driveing eon-spotz from 18 months. Really, I enjoyed driveing with eon. This is a best car for middle class. Over all very satisfied

• rajbir |23 Dec,2013 07:54:00 PM

i m planning to buy eon era plus.please give me advice