Look and Style- It is very good and while driving, the car is noticed by bystanders.Very good interiors compare to alto 800. Comfort-When compared with alto 800 it is very comfortable with broad seats, silent engine, good A/C.No vibration at high speed with good road grip.Driving on express way this car does not sway like alto 800 when a large vehicle passes by. Pickup:Marginally less compare to alto 800.But in town at a low speed with 4 members the pick up is good with slight gear box vibrations and on high way the speed is very good and the road grip is excellent. Mileage :17 on LPG and 19 on petrol. Best Features: Very silent engine while driving.On sudden braking, the car does not sway very safely stops, good speed. Needs to improve: Gear box as it trend to vibrate on changing gears at slow speed. Overall Experience: Excellent car, for middle class as it offers very classy and luxury in the price range.
- 14 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other EON Reviews
Sir, With great Enthusiasm & Expectations I purchased an EON car immediately on its launch in India (DELHI) on 8th October 2011 thru MUMBAI Dealer Shreenath Motors Pv...
Hyundai EON Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019