Good buy

By for Hyundai EON 2013-04-20 13:22:26.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style It is very good and while driving, the car is noticed by bystanders.Very good interiors compare to alto 800.   Comfort when compared with alto 800 it is very comfortable with broad seats,very silient engine,good A/C.No vibration at high speed with good road grip.Driving on express way this car does not sway like alto 800 when a large vehicle passes by.   Pickup:Marginally less compare to alto 800.But in town at a low speed with 4 members the pick up is good with slight gear box vibrations and on high way the speed is very good and the road grip is excellent.   Mileage :17 on LPG and 19 on petrol.   Best Features:very silent engine while driving.On sudden brakeing the car does not sway very safely stops,good speed.   Needs to improve:Gear box as it trend to vibrate on changing gears at slow speed.   Overall Experience:Excellent car,for middle class as it offers very classy and luxury in the price range.

• amalraj |03 May,2013 12:18:15 PM

Any one can tell any thing ,But i am really V V happy with my eon era+ ,I get a mileage 25 in highway including a hill drive of 60 km in 350kms

krishna |03 May,2013 03:39:12 PM

I am also happy with my EON magna plus.good good car.Go for it.

• Manju |08 May,2013 03:48:22 PM

I am driveing eon-spotz from 18 months. Really, I enjoyed driveing with eon. This is a best car for middle class. Over all very satisfied

• rajbir |23 Dec,2013 07:54:00 PM

i m planning to buy eon era plus.please give me advice