Pros : Looks and driving
Cons : Aftersales service
I purchased EON Magna Plus(LPG) car in OCT 2013 at Worst Showroom/Service center Lakshmi Hyundai, Kukatpally Hyderabad. Actually this is my first car and I drove approx 20k now. It's really gr8 exp with Hyndai EON,
Guys, I wanted to share some of exp with this car
1. Interior excellent
2. Value for money Audio system and AC
3. Smooth driving exp
4. Excellent Mileage (in LPG)
1. Loose Sounds (These can be cured if you purchased the car from the perfect dealer)
2. Space Inside (With the 4lk we cannot expect more)
3. Boot space is too low and we can say nothing in LPG kit fitted car
4. Leg groom is not comfortable for 6 height persons then you should do manual improvements in long run.
Loose sounds can be cured, if you purchase the car from the perfect dealer. A lot of times I gave this car to the dealer regarding loose sounds, But every time they said only one thing. EON was like that only, Nobody can do anything. After a few months I drove my hometown (Approx. 700KMS single hand). Then I explained my problem to my hometown dealer (Mango Hyundai) about the loose sounds. He gave me the car without loose sounds within 2 hours.
I was really surprised at that day that he gave me the car even without back side sounds also. So, Guys don't worry about loose sounds from this car even those can be cured from the dealer itself.
After 5 to 6 months, suddenly my car LPG as well as Petrol mileage decreased like anything.
LPG decreases from 14 to 10kmpl(In City)
LPG decreases from 17 to 13kmpl(on Highway)
Petrol Decreases from 15 to 10kmpl(In City)
Petrol Decrease from 19 to 15kmpl(on Highway)
It will help us serve you better content and best deals