• Sponsored
    Tata Tiago
    Tata Tiago
    Rs   3.21 - 5.75 Lakh*
    Compare Cars

Best Car! Best Decision!!

By for Hyundai EON 2017-01-23 18:47:46.0
  • Appearance

I started searching for a car, I had the following questions in my mind. 1. What's is the best budget car - of course, every first car owner should have this? 2. Either to go for a pre-owned car to get more features on the same decided price. 3. The size of the car based on my family count / Daily traveling distance / Comfortable and performance. 4. What about the maintenance and running cost? 5. My prestige value on owning a car. After considering all this, I had chosen to go with Hyundai Eon. Below are my reasons and answers favoring Hyundai Eon for the above questions. 1. Best Budget Car: Here's itself I had narrowed down from infinity to five. Maruti Alto, Maruti Wagon R, Hyundai Eon, Renault Kwid & Datsun Go. 2. I thought about going for the next variant of all the above-said brands like celerio & i10 by owning a pre-owned car. After a lot of research and hearings finally decided to buy a new car. 3. Size & performance of the car - Of course Wagnor wins the race but still, the budget is high and it's giving me the mindset of the car I'm looking for. So, Alt0, Eon & Kwid was on consideration. 4. Maintenance and running cost, as per the hearing, Maruthi is affordable, Hyundai is moderate and the rest twos is high. 5. After all this, the final two options I had is, as common as all - Hyundai Vs Maruti. For the brand name 'Hyundai' I had chosen my Car. After running 23,000 KM, I'm here to express my bonding with my cute automotive Eon. Look & Comfort: First, on seeing the car everyone commented that the car was too small but has an appealing look. But after experiencing a ride, my dad(Who owns Maruti Wagon R Stingray' said it was more comfortable than riding his car. Mileage: The best as per my understanding. 16 on Bangalore traffic and 20 to 22 on highways. Performance: If two were driving, it's smooth and racy but with four struggling a bit. Maintenance: Never meet with such situation. It's running good with proper regular maintenance as suggested by the company. Service: The best service I had in the automobile industry I had faced till date. For me, Eon is the best budget car even today. My decision is the best :) But not always because I never convinced while buying mobile and laptops. :)

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this January