Spark On The Road
There’s good news for automatic transmission lovers. The Creta is also offered with a torque converter mated to the 1.6-diesel (first in the segment). We also drove this version which will only be available in the SX trim. The engine is capable and powerful but the gear shifts could have been quicker and smoother. There are no paddle shifters but one can still shift gears using the gear selection lever. The AT isn’t as quick as the MT but will be ideal both in the city and on the highway
- 2 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
Look and Style: The car looks very stylish from every angle. The build quality is excellent with no uneven panel gaps or flimsy body parts. Although I wish it had LED DRL...
I got my new automatic creta diesel on july and since i drove 6000 kms , its a great experience and fun driving in highways. Everyone scared me about its average but i wa...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020