Hyundai Creta is the Perfect SUV!

• Appearance

Pros : Feature loaded, 17-inch wheels, design, powerful engines

Cons : Little expensive, waiting period, no AWD, ground clearance

I decided to go for the top-end diesel of the Hyundai Creta over the Renault Duster last month. The waiting period has been reduced from what it was last year since Hyundai has increased its production of late.

Why I chose it over the Duster? Because of the features it is offering and Hyundai's piece of mind ownership. The exuberant features of the Creta like the diamond-cut 17-inch alloy wheels, projector headlamps with LED light guides further allured me towards it. Plus it has a very plush ride and I guess it matters in this segment. I'm not being biased, people buy soft roaders just to sit high and rarely go off the tarmac (accept it).

This is my first Hyundai and I've heard earlier that the past Hyundais including the current ones doesn't possess good road manners at high speeds. I feel that the Creta provide decent levels of confidence while cruising at three-digit speeds specially with my model which has those fat 17-inch rubber.

Speaking of the mileage, the company claims a certified mileage of close to 19 kmpl for the 1.6l diesel, however, you get around 13-14 kmpl in the city and I haven't done any highway runs so don't know about its cruising efficiency.

In a nutshell, yes its pricing is little on the ambitious side, but there is hardly anything to point in it when you're looking for a soft-roader like this.

Comments Hyundai Creta

test |22 Aug,2016 03:52:00 PM

Good car............

Roshan |22 Aug,2016 04:19:17 PM

• kavan patel |29 May,2016 07:40:57 PM

So in short can we buy this car?

ankit |29 Jun,2016 11:46:21 PM