Hyundai Creta: Best in Class
Look and Style:The best looks, younger brother of Santa Fe. Comfort: Best ever leg space for both the front and rear passengers. Pickup: Never had a car with this much better pickup. Mileage: In the city, it gives me around 9-10 km/l and on highways, it is around 17 km/l. Best Features:Its look is the best feature. Everybody wants to be noticed and you get noticed while driving in the Creta. Needs to improve: The window needs improvement as it makes some noise while closing the door with the mirror down a little bit as the channel are wider than expected. Overall Experience: Full value for money, a perfect buy.
- 22 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
Look and Style: Excellent. This is its best feature, style and looks make it adorable. Comfort: Good and can be experienced over the time. Pickup: Good Mileage: Good a...
I have purchased the Creta recently and had a horrible experience. This is my 3rd Hyundai car.I am owning an i10 (2008 model) and a Verna Fluidic (2011 model). Earlier I ...
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
We have purchased Hyundai Creta on 17th February 2016. In the Month of August, we have found problem in the vehicle as the vehicle reading was 9100 kms as automatically c...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020