Hyundai Creta is a very good car in terms of power, mileage, and comfort but Car at this cost should be equipped with all safety features. 6 airbags are only available in the top model for which one has to spend 3 lacs extra. The car feels premium with loads of features. Butter Smooth to drive. The diesel version has very low cabin noise and vibration. No knocking feels inside the cabin. Pickup is great. Overall the feel and comfort of the car are great. However, the car is a bit overpriced.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Hyundai Creta
Hyundai Creta User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (1259)
- Mileage (212)
- Performance (169)
- Looks (321)
- Comfort (398)
- Engine (181)
- Interior (156)
- Power (182)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
This review is for SX petrol variant. The SUV is too good, feels very comfortable and luxury. There are several positives like awesome looks, premium interior, large boot...
Overall experience of the car is great, engine is refined, spacious interior, I have been driving this car for 3 years almost now, I miss the sunroof though, but the auto...
- View All Creta Reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Grand i10 NiosRs.5.05 - 7.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 20, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 22, 2020
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
On Hyundai Creta :- Exchange Bonus up to R...
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience