Creta Is The Best
The Creta has been a great success story for the Hyundai brand in India. Not only does it sell in big numbers, but it has made Hyundai successful at a price point, where even the might of Maruti has struggled (getting stingy Indians to spend upwards of Rs 15 lakh on what is basically a budget brand). With so many strong players in our market to compete with, you have to hand it to Hyundai for doing its research and, more often than not, delivering a really attractive product which the buyers really want.
- 4 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
I owned my Creta on 2016 June 1,which i was keenly following its news from media, then named as IX 25.When it lunched in 2015 i wished to buy the car but sadly the price ...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020