Average car: its an urban suv
The Creta is an urban SUV so you can drive it in the city. After crossing speed of 120 km/hr balancing the car is ok but after 140km/hr its dangerous because normal SUV is weighted but it is light-weighted so due to which at high speed it is tough to control. In terms of comfort, it is good, but what I think it is for the person who wants an SUVcar but it is not for that person who needs a SUV car because when you will go to village area and some other places where sedan and hatchback car can't go, this car can go there but it will damage the car. It is for urban use only and you can't go off-road with this car and maintenance is high.
- 13 Likes
- 8 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
In the SUV segment I think Hyundai creta is the best car along SUV 500 ,duster vitara brezza . 1 st come on the look of the car the car gives you a bold SUV look which ma...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020