Assessment of performance after 15 months
I purchased Hyundai Creta in Aug. 2016. This is 1.6 litre. Firstly, If you compare cost & quality. It is an overpriced vehicle. So far I have driven about 20400 Kms.
The vehicle gives a good average ( It is about 18 Kms/litre). The ride quality is ok. Inside cabin the noise level is high in lower gears. The worst thing about this vehicle is, the moment you open fresh air vent in dash board, all the bad smelling diesel fumes will come in, forcing you to open the windows. The digital speedometer disappeared from the screen at 19000 kms. Now there is only conventional needle display of speed.
- 64 Likes
- 23 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
Yesterday, after 2 months long waiting, I got my car delivered. I was very much excited from the day I booked this car. When I reached to take the delivery of my vehicle....
I bought this car on 13th May and I am very much satisfied with it. Within 4 days of buying this car, I went for a long drive of 900+ km from Ahmedabad to Noida. As i...
Hyundai Creta Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019