I love my Hyundai Accent

By for Hyundai Accent from Delhi 2010-05-01 07:00:56.0
12 people found it helpful. 2068 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Best looking sedan, comfortable and smooth drive, powerful AC

Cons : nothing at all

I had bought my Hyundai Accent in 2008. There have been so many sedans in India since then, but to me nothing appealed more than Hyundai Accent. I would not lie at this that my first attraction towards the car was because of the looks, absolutely stunning. I had always wished to buy a sparkling black sedan and the moment I saw an Accent on road in shape and form I had decided, this is it. Yes, but I did go for the test drive and was fully convinced on buying it only after I liked the interiors, seating, driving comfort and fuel efficiency. Accent I believe is one of the cheapest Sedans as it costs only Rs 5.5 lakhs on road (in Delhi). You would easily get a mileage of 12kmpl even if you overdrive it or drive rash and fast like me. The engine is really powerful and has an international appeal to it. Normally in India you only feel the effect of AC once the car is well on move, but in Accent you would feel the difference the moment you switch on the Air-condition. The seating is comfortable and spacious. Although I am a bachelor, but my friends often bombard my car with their occupancies, and believe you me, the car responds very humbly. It is a perfect car for long-drives. very comfortable, smooth drive. You won't feel the jerks once you are inside the Hyundai Accent. I seriously can't believe that how Hyundai is able to provide all these marvelous features in the price range Accent shelves in. I just love it, what better guys??? Go for it!!!

• anoop sinha |03 May,2010 09:09:48 AM

gud review. I think you are really a car lover, because the way you have described the features is amazing. Thanks for the details. If you really get a mileage of 12kmpl in city, than I think it is a wonderful car to buy!!

• Poonam Singh |03 May,2010 11:56:15 AM

hi anoop ji Your review is really appreciated. I also Hyundai Accent. Its performance such a wonderful and affordable in price. Hyundai Accent mileage is also comfortable in city. I know like that.

• Vikram |04 May,2010 07:28:25 AM

Hi Friend...Even i have Accent which performs too gud..touchwood. and i m so happy to have this car..This car is basically for intelligent people who care for money..

yeshwanth |20 Jan,2011 12:07:57 AM

s i like this car very much

• Vikram |04 May,2010 07:29:52 AM

i Forgot for starring..

• Pal |12 May,2010 10:24:12 PM

Hi has anyone owned the Accent Executive model ? It does not have ABS but it does have automatic transmission. How good is this car type ?

• Himanshu |15 May,2010 04:58:51 PM

Hi, I,m going to purchase Hyundai accent LPG. Please give me your review / feedback about this car!

• raj |20 May,2010 01:35:58 PM

• Harshit Arora |12 Feb,2011 01:02:59 AM

hi, i am a hyundai accent executive user, and i think it is indeed a wonderful car, people say it has a mileage arounf 12 kmpl, but before my second servicing, i am getting 14 kmpl, its just the way u drive it, its very comfortable, really elegant, just keep it soft for some tym when u buy it, and it'll be ur baby for a long tym!!!

• R K Srivastava |22 Jun,2011 02:13:55 PM

Hi, after a lot of research and fact finding I purchased hyundai Accent Executive. Believe me this is a wonderful car. I got done the first servicing now, but it was giving averge of around 11 km in city and 14 on nhighways. The pick up is excllent, AC is wonderful and running is like on butter. I saw many people comparing it with newly launched cars, but pleeeese also look at the price you ar paying. This car At Rs 5.50 lakh provides almost every thing...yes everything you get with any car costing a couple of lakhs or rupees more. This is THE BEST SEDAN from hyundai...easy to buy..easy to maintain ...and easy to run. Regarding mileage there is hardly a difference of 1 or 1.5 km per liter from so called fuel efficient cars, but please take into account the upfront shelling out of 3-4 lakh rupees in buying those cars too !! Yes.. if you are getting a gift from anybody then fine. Thanks