Hyundai Accent Executive - The Great

• Appearance

Pros : Reliable, effective, smooth and value for money

Cons : Average fuel efficiency (can be neglected)

Hi, after a lot of research and fact finding I purchased hyundai Accent Executive. Believe me this is a wonderful car. I got done the first servicing now, but it was giving averge of around 11 km in city and 14 on nhighways. The pick up is excllent, AC is wonderful and running is like on butter. I saw many people comparing it with newly launched cars, but pleeeese also look at the price you ar paying. This car At Rs 5.50 lakh provides almost every thing...yes everything you get with any car costing a couple of lakhs or rupees more. This is THE BEST SEDAN from hyundai...easy to buy..easy to maintain ...and easy to run. Regarding mileage there is hardly a difference of 1 or 1.5 km per liter from so called fuel efficient cars, but please take into account the upfront shelling out of 3-4 lakh rupees in buying those cars too !! Yes.. if you are getting a gift from anybody then fine. Thanks.

Comments Hyundai Accent
  • abhishek |01 Jul,2011 06:50:58 PM

very true . The hyundai accent is an excellent value for money car. It is very spacious , powerful engine. mileage is fine aftr all it has an 95 bhp 1500 cc engine.

• abhishek |01 Jul,2011 06:52:14 PM

good car. very affordable in sedan range.

• R K Srivastava |25 Jul,2011 04:31:51 PM

Hi, this is latest update on the matter. Now I have driven 4012 kms. The driving was in all sorts of weather...torrential rains, muddy stretches, undulating roads, potholled roads, nasty gravelled diversions etc. But all I have to say that the car came out like a king....yes..I mean it. Even in muddy roads it did not show any sign of struggle, on steep gradients it moved like breeze. The 1500cc engine negotites gradients in top or 4th gear very easily where other cars (except honda city etc) feel the pinch. Overall I reaffirm the fact that Accent is the best value of money with all you really need in a sedan. Of course there is no end to frills you can get in other cars but at high cost. Yes the mileage was over 16 km/Ltr, including long in-city driving also.

• Akash kumbhani |10 Oct,2011 05:41:50 PM

It's nice and power full eng.ya it's 1500cc

• ashutosh mishra |19 Dec,2011 04:02:03 PM

I agree with the author of this piece.I have identical views on the issue as I bought my Accent Executive on November 1st 2011 and have driven it 1500 kms within Pune city.I paid exactly 5.50 lakhs with a stereo fitted in by the dealer.I drove it without a/c on prior to 1st servicing...average turned out to be 13.6 kms;and mind you I drive past 7 kms of hill driving each way (14 kms in all)to my office.With subsequent servicing I believe it can only get better.On flat roads it could give better mileage as well.Certainly,any other car such as Honda City etc cost upwards of 8 lakhs and may just give one 2 kms of difference in mileage.

Hyundai Accent review scorecard