ACCENT EXECUTIVE IS THE GREAT
Hi, this is latest update on the matter. Now I have driven 4012 kms on my Accent Executive purchased 2 months back. The driving was in all sorts of weather...torrential rains, muddy stretches, undulating roads, potholled roads, nasty gravelled diversions etc. But all I have to say that the car came out like a king....yes..I mean it. Even in muddy roads it did not show any sign of struggle, on steep gradients it moved like breeze. The 1500cc engine negotites gradients in top or 4th gear very easily where other cars (except honda city etc) feel the pinch. Overall I reaffirm the fact that Accent is the best value of money with all you really need in a sedan. Of course there is no end to frills you can get in other cars but at high cost. Yes the mileage was over 16 km/Ltr, including long in-city driving also.
- 25 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other Accent Reviews
Great gas mileage, cute car, easy to maintain. I've never had any problems with the car. So far, it seems like it will be a great little car. I commute almost 2 hours eve...
Look and Style: Has lasted through time so has an image unlike many other new cars that come and go Comfort: Top notch. Relaxed and laidback seating Pic...
It is now over 5 months since I purchased my Accent Executive. I have covered over 4600 kms. The roads covered are assoreted - highways, patchy roads, gravelled roads, hi...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020