Worth For Money
Worth For Money
I purchased a Ford Freestyle car 18 months ago, Pros: 1.5L diesel engine performance is awesome AC is very good 6 airbags segment-best. Mileage is very good. Drive handling is fantastic and the music system segment-best. Front seats cushioning, Anti rollover feature Cons: Boot space should be better at least by 30L Projector headlamps should have been given. Rear Ac should be given rear seat comfort can be better. If Ford can address the cons, then this car can easily win the competition over i20, i20 active, etc.
- 7 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
Fun to drive,safety features,Ground clearance, ac and speakers are good, low end torque is bit less in petrol variants specially when climbing uphill compared to hyundai. looks and boot needs improvement
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (623)
- Mileage (160)
- Performance (95)
- Looks (102)
- Comfort (125)
- Engine (147)
- Interior (60)
- Power (143)
- More ...
I own a Titanium diesel model. People usually don't research before buying. The best option in diesel with drive & safety of SUV standards driver & enthusiastic car, shou...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,49018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,09,000*EMI: Rs. 15,51818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*EMI: Rs. 16,24818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Flair EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,74,000*EMI: Rs. 16,86218.5 kmplManual