Ford Freestyle Colours
Ford Freestyle Colors
Ford Freestyle is available in 7 different colours - Moondust Silver, Ruby Red, White Gold, Absolute Black, Oxford White, Canyon-Ridge and Smoke Grey.
Freestyle Interior & Exterior Images
Freestyle design highlights
6.5-inch SYNC 3: A responsive touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay (offered with Titanium+) is simply amongst the best units out there
Gets class-leading six airbags with the range-topping Titanium+ variant
Both driver and passenger seat belt reminders, which you hardly see in cars twice the price
Ford MyKey: A programmable key that permits you to set a speed limiter; seatbelt reminders and volume of the infotainment system
Emergency assist: the SYNC 3 system automatically sends your GPS location to emergency services in a mishap through the connected phone
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Ford Freestyle Titanium Diesel is priced at Rs814 Lakh exshowroom Dhule In order...
For the availability we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as th...
Ford Freestyle is not equipped with grab handles
Ford Freestyle is priced between Rs589 819 Lakh exshowroom Naharlagun In order ...
- A.Ford Freestyle has a tyre size of 185/60R15.
- A.Radio,Speakers Front,Speakers Rear,Integrated 2DIN Audio,USB & Auxiliary input,Bluetooth Connectivity,Touch Screen,Internal Storage.
- A.The kerb weight of Ford Freestyle is 1080Kg.
- A.Ford Freestyle has automatic climate control.
- A.Ford Freestyle does not have a sunroof.
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,49018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,54,000*EMI: Rs. 13,98818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.704,000*EMI: Rs. 15,05318.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.739,000*EMI: Rs. 15,78818.5 kmplManual
Ford Freestyle is Featured in
Looking for a petrol hatchback under Rs 10 lakh? Here’s a compilation of the best ones on offer right now. With the BS6 emission norms in effect, some models have lost out on their diesel cou
Does the hyper-miler in you crave a diesel car that won’t empty your bank account? Here are your options The upcoming BS6 norms mean that diesel cars are going to get expensive. This is becau
The Indian auto market is evolving at a brisk pace. With automakers making a conscious effort in building robust cars and equipping them with modern-age, driver-friendly features, we see buyers with a