2010 Ford Focus sedan

By for Ford Focus from Kanota 2010-04-22 05:38:01.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, Good room for a compact, Good sound system, Nice steering,

2010 Ford Focus sedan car will be available soon in India. I have been gotten all kind of information about it that Ford Focus has already launched in international market like US. There are available in sedan segment. I want to know that when it will launch in the Indian auto market. I make a mind to purchase a sedan models, I have choose some models from Ford motor company. Apart from it, Ford Fiesta also a sedan car in India. I had planned up for purchase it but i didn't get it. My father want to get a small car but I would like to purchase a sedan car for my family. On of my friend akshit, he told that the new Ford Focus will be suited as familiar car. I have seen at Auto website, there are also given a good views about this sedan car. I thought about it that I will purchase only 2010 Ford Focus sedan.

• Poonam Singh |24 Apr,2010 07:16:12 AM

Its really a good news for us that the new sedan model will be launched by the Ford Motor. Ford Focus will be becomes a excellent performer car in the country. Let's cheers!

• ddd |10 Mar,2011 01:52:18 PM

18km in city and 14km in highways. sure??

• Shaj |25 Nov,2011 12:25:58 AM

what will be the price tag for focus and if this is launched them how they introduce fiesta hatchback. what the difference between focus and fiesta