Rating of Ford EcoSport

N
Nikunj Agarwal
for 1.5 TDCi Titanium
On: Mar 24, 2017 | 333 Views

I purchased a ford eco sport in the year 2015, I was quite satisfied with the car and was enjoying the drive and ride of the vehicle but then suddenly when I crossed 35,000 km, suddenly I noticed that my engine oil was totally empty. I was shocked as had done the paid service at 30,000 km with no problem, so just rush to the dealer and to my surprise the dealer was very calm calming that the problem is a very common one and no need to worry the engine block would be replaced like in many cars, as its a manufacturing defect of a batch of car manufactured.
I was really shocked that ford engine had developed a problem and that too so early, now I to have a repaired engine in my car after investing such a huge amount and trusting a brand FORD. really felt cheated by FORD people and also my car resale value dropped drastically as who would trust a repaired engine besides the customer care is also not helping with the issue asking me to take repaired engine, now even I take a repaired engine I would be covered with left up warranty of 60,000 km and if it had a fault in after a running 65,000 km then I would have to bear the cost of the repair, which is very ridiculous.
regards