Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Ford EcoSport

Reviewing Ford Ecosport.

Hey, this is Udit Pandya once again reviewing a cross-over SUV for you. Now I have come up with the review of the Ford Ecosport. A fast fact about it-Ford has already launched this car in European markets since 1997. This Ecosport is the 5th Generation Ecosport. The Ecosport, which is launched in Europe, is a lot more different that what will be launched in India. As you may have seen in the AutoExpo that Ford is coming up with three cars, Ecosport is one of them. I know that Ford has just launched one SUV in India, i.e: Ford Endeavour. With whooping 20 lac price tag, it's an expensive car for many Indians. Ford has taken this decision a bit late. Now let's see what this car takes to be.  Look and Style: Ford Ecosport's first look is just as a monster on the road. It is different than that of the European one. It's cozy, peppy, crunched up and a bit taller than other cross-overs.    Comfort: Comfort level in this car is terrible. You cannot enjoy this car if you have 5-6 family members to fit in. When I took the test drive of this car, I found that the driver's seat is comfortable, but when I came on the rear seat, I found that the backseat passenger would not like to sit in the car for more than 2 hrs. Comfort is a bit problem for the back seating. It's perfect in the driver's seat.    Pickup: Pick up in this car is no doubt the best in the range. In 15 secs. you can touch 100kms/hr. After 3-4 mins of driving, the car will cruise like air on the ground. This will give you a great experience.    Mileage: With mileage of 16-17kmpl, this car will take on the Renault Duster and Tata Aria.     Best Features: 1- Speed 2- Brand Power 3- Looks 4- Mileage    Needs to improve: 1- Seating capacity 2- Comfort level 3- Boot space.    Overall Experience:  My overall experience was good. I was expecting a lot from this car, but at the end, I was not satisfied with the experience of the car. I was expecting that the Ecosport would beat Renault's new Duster. Overall its a good car for people who want a mini SUV in less price.

U