Initial 200km of my new Ford Ecosport(Ecoboost) Trend Plus
After waiting for almost 50 days, I finally got my Ford Ecosport (Ecoboost) Trend Plus Diamond White (though we booked for different color, but couldn't wait anymore) two days back & since then I have driven almost 250 kms. It is quite big in size that gives me the actual SUV feel. The car is loaded with so many good features. It is not a hard-core technical review, rather it is my experience after driving these many kilometres.
1.The Turbo-charged Ecoboost engine (bit down in lower rpm, but rpm after 2k is superb; too early to figure out the exact mileage).
2.Height adjustable driving seat (gives commanding position while driving, increased visibility as well).
3. Awesome ground clearance (we felt this while we were roaming in the hilly Nagaland-Assam boarder area, where road condition is very bad after heavy rain).
4. Spacious front as well as back seats (3 back seat belts are there to accommodate two adults & one 10 years old kid) with ample leg-room.
5. Good music system (little hiccups faced while adding an iPhone, but not in case of an Android phone).
6. The auto-climate control ac is also worth mentioning (while it was set in 23 degree Celsius, people in the back seat became happy in no time).
7. There is a screen in the middle of the futuristic dashboard in the top model, but in case of Trend Plus they kept the location of the screen as it is without the smart screen! That looks awkward. Otherwise the dashboard key designs and functioning is easy and manageable while driving and good looking too.In the end, power wise: great
looks wise: unique
space wise: enough
money wise: yet to prove! thanks!
- 28 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other EcoSport Reviews
Look and Style: The car looks superb. It looks much better than I had seen in any video or...
- 411 Likes
- 294 Dislikes
When we were looking for a vehicle in 10-11 lakh price bracket last year in December, I ca...
- 262 Likes
- 90 Dislikes
Being an owner of a Ford Ecosport petrol for the past 2 years, I have finally come to a co...
- 223 Likes
- 99 Dislikes
Finally I got my hands on both the petrol and diesel varaints of Ford EcoSport. Now I know...
- 149 Likes
- 59 Dislikes
Hey, this is Udit Pandya once again reviewing a cross-over SUV for you. Now I have come up...
- 117 Likes
- 68 Dislikes
Ford EcoSport Further Research
Trending Ford Cars