Ford EcoSport A fabulous mini-SUV to own

By for Ford EcoSport 2016-07-26 16:59:17.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Engine power, looks, comforts, features and mileage.

Cons : Nothing

Look and Style Hello! I have been driving Ford EcoSport for 7 months and I am pleased with whatever stuff the company has loaded it with. The main reason of choosing Ford EcoSport was its spotless and most contemporary SUV design. I am impressed with its shape, bulkiness and amazing architecture. The front design makes onlookers feel that it cost over 15 lakhs but honestly it comes at a much cheaper price tag. Front, sides and even rear are crafted intelligently and particularly the dual grilles at the front are my favourite ones. Comfort For five adults, I think that the EcoSports has plenty of room inside it. Height is not a concern and even I can stretch my legs comfortably. Added to this, I am pleased with the front cabin seat adjustment the company has offered. Despite the hood being raised up, the road visibility is optimum from the driver?s seat. The steering grip is soft and ensures that your palms doesn?t pain. Besides this, I am thankful to the pampering headrests that ensure proper rest. Pickup The 1.0 L petrol engine of my EcoSport is quite excellent in terms of pick-up. I have driven on various terrains by now and the motor installed under the hood is unbeatable. I have noticed that even on bouncy roads the car maintains proper road grip and the handling is too easy. Mileage Mileage of 15 kmpl from a petrol mill in a mini SUV is something more than expectations. Best Features Airbags, Exteriors, Interiors, Ground clearance and Fuel Efficiency are the best features of Ford EcoSport. Needs to improve I guess the car is perfectly build but the company may try experimenting with additional features in its future generations. Overall Experience Overall, my EcoSport has been a value for money car. You will love its exceptional riding capabilities and modest features. Besides, it is also commendable in terms of mileage and looks like I said before. The car is a bang on machine all in all.